Burns Night 2018
Friday, January 26, 2018
Celebrate with us the traditional Burns Night Dinner.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. Our piper addresses the haggis with the famous poem by Robert Burns, recited in the Gaelic.
Payable on booking.
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Haddock and potato soup, sweetcorn and parsley
- Macsween’s Haggis Neeps and tatties
- Scotch fillet of beef, black pudding hash, heritage carrots
- Marmalade cake, whisky ice cream, orange crisp
- Café du Monde coffee or Newby of London loose-leaf tea, Scots tablet
Price: £59.00 per person (payable at time of booking).
Includes: Sparkling wine and canapé reception in the John Evelyn Room, piping into dinner in the Mary Beale Restaurant, four course dinner, coffee/tea, recital of Address to a Haggis by Robert Burns, and a dram of Scotch whisky.
Reception at 7.30pm.
Dress Code: Black Tie or kilt.
Please advise any special dietary requests at time of booking.