Monday 12th April 2021
Dear guests of Beales Hotels,
I sincerely hope you are weathering these difficult days, and can get a vaccine if you are able to.
We are able to welcome business and essential travellers to the bar terrace for a full menu, small funeral receptions, wedding ceremonies, meetings and film shoots to the conference and banqueting rooms.
The government has launched a road map out of this dreadful year of lockdown and further details are set out below, subject to the usual caveat of any changes from government. However we at Beales Hotels operate a very flexible booking policy at the moment, with your booking postponed or your money refunded if for any reason you are unable to travel (subject to terms and conditions)
Click here for the latest news on the opening of our bar terrace.
From Monday April 12th 2021
- Our beautiful new bar terrace is open for full service of breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, hot beverages, cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Up to six people or two households permitted
- Picnics served in the lovely grounds
- Takeaway and home delivery service is open
- Our bedrooms are open for essential travel only
- Weddings and funeral receptions are now open for up to 15 attendees inside and outside
- Special events reopen outside for arboretum tours with lunch or afternoon tea served outside
From Monday May 17th 2021
- Our beautiful bar terrace is open for up to 30 people in any group
- The Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar are open for up to six people or two households
- Our bedrooms are open for all travelers irrespective of households for business and leisure stays
- Wedding and funeral receptions are now open for up to 30 attendees inside and outside
- Special events reopen fully inside and outside
From Monday June 21st 2021
- All restrictions on dining on the bar terrace, and in the Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar are lifted
- No restrictions on bedroom bookings
- No restrictions on wedding or funeral numbers or on other banqueting such as barmitzvahs, Christenings, anniversaries, retirements etc
- No restrictions on special events at the hotel
Open – Residents dining – the hotel is serving residents from a very limited menu room service, lunch, and dinner seven days a week. View the menu here. The government states that room service in hotels and other guest accommodation continues to be permitted, but should be ordered by phone or online.
Open – Bedroom stays of an unlimited number of nights at West Lodge Park with room service hot and cold breakfast are permitted by this government until May 17th as follows:
Hotels must only provide accommodation for a person who:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- uses it as their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is isolating themselves from others as required by law
- is an elite athlete (or their coach or parent) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- is homeless
- was staying there for when England entered lockdown
- needs it to attend education or training
- needs it to visit a person who is dying
- needs it to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
- needs it to attend a medical appointment or treatment
- needs it as a parent for the purposes of access to a child where the child does not live in the same household as their parents or one of their parents
Open – Conference and banqueting rooms are open for the following events according to the government:
- making a film, television programme, audio programme or audio-visual advertisement
- meetings for up to 30 people where they can’t be delayed or held from home
- wedding ceremonies for up to 6 people
- funeral wakes for up to 6 people inside and outside
- voting or related activities
Open – Our 2021 Special events programme is launched and the brochure is available here.
Open – the Beale Arboretum is open for Spring walks £2.50 per person payable at reception, or free for anyone enjoying a drink or food on the terrace.
We have secured Covid 19 secure accreditation and would be happy to share our lengthy Coronavirus policy with you, kindly email me on email@example.com and I would be delighted to send you a copy.
The Reception team headed by Front Office Manager Aziz Benahmed are delighted to welcome you back to the West Lodge Park bedrooms and here are their guidelines for your comfort and security.
Restaurant Manager John Mills and his team are looking forward to welcoming you back on the 12th April outside and the 17th May inside, and his guidelines are here.
Please stay safe and well at this troubling time
Managing Director, Beales Hotels