Tuesday 15th June 2021
Dear guests of Beales Hotels,
I sincerely hope you are weathering these difficult days, and the continuing uncertainty.
At least the weather has cheered up, and West Lodge Park feels like a happy, busy place and on the road back to normality.
We are now at the extended stage of the government road map of lockdown and further details are set out below, subject to the usual caveat of any changes from government.
However we at Beales Hotels operate a very flexible booking policy at the moment, with your booking postponed or your money refunded if for any reason you are unable to travel (subject to terms and conditions)
From Tuesday June 16th 2021
- Our beautiful bar terrace is open for up to 30 people in any group
- The Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar are open for up to six people or two households for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, drinks and dinner
- Our bedrooms are open for all travelers irrespective of households for business and leisure stays
- Weddings, christenings, bar mitzvahs, funeral receptions and other “life cycle events” are now open inside and outside with the socially distanced numbers as follows:
West Lodge Park Suite: 54 (9 rounds of 6)
John Evelyn Suite: 48 (8 rounds of 6)
Lancaster Suite: 30 (5 rounds of 6)
King Charles Room: 18 (3 rounds of 6)
Edward Beale Room: 18 (3 rounds of 6)
We regret that the government does not permit dancing at this time
- Conferences, meetings and filming are open with numbers as above
- Special events reopen fully inside and outside
- Picnics served in the lovely grounds
- Takeaway, online, click and collect, home delivery are all open
From Monday July 19th 2021
- All restrictions on dining on the bar terrace, and in the Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar are lifted
- No restrictions on bedroom bookings
- No restrictions on wedding or funeral numbers or on other banqueting such as barmitzvahs, Christenings, anniversaries, retirements, conferences etc
- No restrictions on special events at the hotel
Open – Our 2021 Special events programme is launched and the programme is available here.
Open – the Beale Arboretum is open for Summer walks £2.50 per person payable at reception, or free for anyone enjoying a drink or food on the terrace.
We have secured Covid 19 secure accreditation and would be happy to share our lengthy Coronavirus policy with you, kindly email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be delighted to send you a copy.
The Reception team headed by Front Office Manager Aziz Benahmed are delighted to welcome you back to the West Lodge Park bedrooms and here are their guidelines for your comfort and security.
Restaurant Manager Achyut Upadhyaya and his team are looking forward to welcoming you back on the 17th May inside, and his guidelines are here.
Managing Director, Beales Hotels