Wednesday 28th July 2021
Dear guests of Beales Hotels,
I sincerely hope you are keeping well despite all the news and despite the mixed weather.
West Lodge Park feels like a happy, busy place and on the road back to normality at long last.
From Monday July 19th 2021
- All restrictions on dining on the bar terrace, and in the Mary Beale Restaurant and Terrace Bar are lifted
- Breakfast buffet and conference and banqueting buffets will be back to normal
- No restrictions on bedroom bookings
- No restrictions on wedding or funeral numbers or on other banqueting such as bar mitzvahs, Christenings, anniversaries, retirements, conferences etc
- No restrictions on special events at the hotel, arboretum tours etc.
- No restrictions on takeaway, online, click and collect and home delivery
- Table service in the bar, restaurant and on the terrace is encouraged, but you are able to go to the bar to be served if you prefer
- Sanitising stations around the hotel will remain until further notice
- Enhanced cleaning of all public areas, washrooms etc remains until further notice
Facemasks at West Lodge Park
From Monday 19th July, face masks are no longer mandatory in indoor spaces due to the success of the vaccination programme and the consequent reduction in Covid-related infection and hospitalisation rates.
We are conscious that some of you will be only too glad to get rid of your masks, others will be less sure, and some of you will be wanting to wear a mask in all areas for the foreseeable future.
At West Lodge Park, in line with government guidance, there will be no more compulsory wearing of face masks from Monday 19th July.
This will apply to both our staff and our guests.
However, if you would feel more comfortable wearing a mask, then please feel free to continue to do so.
Managing Director, Beales Hotels