Terms: Full Time with Live in Accommodation if required
Site: West Lodge Park
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a RESTAURANT MANAGER at West Lodge Park Hotel
A family owned, 4 Star, country house hotel, set in 34 acres of beautiful gardens in Hertfordshire, yet just 12 miles from central London. Competitive salary + gratuities.
Full Time position with Live-in accommodation available.
With 90 covers the ideal candidate will possess excellent management and leadership skills, to motivate and develop the team and take charge of all aspects of managing the restaurant.
- Managing the restaurant team
- Interviewing and recruitment.
- Creating a fun and supportive working environment, whilst ensuring a quality and standard driven approach
- Training, implementing & sustaining standards
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager. previous experience in a similar role, with AA rosette experience
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent presentation and an outgoing, friendly and confident personality
- the ability to problem-solve and deal with complaints in a positive and professional way
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Beales Hotels, a family owned business, are committed to developing their team and promoting from within where possible. We offer a range of benefits including:
- free meals on duty
- generous hotel discounts after six months’ service
- discounted gym membership at nearby leisure centre
- staff recognition scheme
- 20 days holiday, rising to 26 days after 5 years’ service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Staff trips
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted.
Please note that only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted