Terms: Full Time
Site: West Lodge Park
A vacancy has arisen for a HOUSEKEEPER at WEST LODGE PARK HOTEL in Hadley Wood – a family-owned, country house hotel with 58 bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant
30 hours per week, 5-days per week, to include weekends as per the rota.
Salary on application
- maintain all public areas in the hotel
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean metal fixtures and fittings
- empty and clean bins
- clean wash basins, mirrors, toilets.
- wipe down glass surfaces
- make up beds and change linens as required
- tidy up rooms
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail and the ability to maintain consistently high standards of cleaning, to keep our public areas looking their best.
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred, but if you are reliable and energetic, with good communication skills and would like to join our friendly Housekeeping team please apply.
- 20 days annual leave, plus 8 Bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership at nearby leisure centre
- Generous hotel discounts after 6 months service
- Free staff meals and uniform provided
- Staff trips
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted
Please note that only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted
In line with General Data Protection Regulations (25.5.2018), please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, (https://www.bealeshotels.co.uk/about-us/careers/ ) which contains important information about how Beales Hotels collect and use your personal information (including CVs and job applications etc.)