Terms: Full time
Site: West Lodge Park
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Concierge AT WEST LODGE PARK HOTEL in Hadley Wood
This prestigious country house hotel is rated as one of the best 4* hotels in Hertfordshire, holding 1 AA Rosette. The hotel has 58 bedrooms, 7 conference and banqueting rooms, Restaurant and Terrace Bar.
This prestigious country house hotel is rated as one of the best 4* hotels in Hertfordshire, holding 1 AA Rosette. The hotel has 58 bedrooms, 7 conference and banqueting rooms, Restaurant and Terrace Bar, a collection of old master portraits and 35 acres of grounds including the Arboretum with over 800 species of trees, a national collection of Hornbeams and a helipad.
We are currently looking for a Concierge to welcome and assist our guests during the course of their visit at West Lodge Park Hotel, making their stay one full of great 4/5 star luxury service and experiences.
- Meeting guests in the reception area
- Helping guests with their luggageShowing guests to their rooms
- Handling customer queries
- Making travel and restaurant reservations for guests
- Assisting reception, helping with luggage, showing guests to rooms
- Service of drinks and light refreshments
- Keeping the lounge areas tidy
- Meeting guests at the front of the Hotel and in the Reception area.
- Helping guests with their luggage and showing guests to their rooms, including explain in-room and hotel facilities.
- Assisting guests/visitors with their enquiries, including making travel and restaurant reservations for guests.
- Serving drinks and light refreshments in Lounge areas, Functions Rooms and as part of Room Service etc., as/when required.
- Proactively keeping Lounge areas and front of Hotel tidy.
- Ensuring all our guests receive the highest levels of hotel service provision at all times, in line with agreed standards, consistently delivering superior customer service, so as to exceed guest expectations.
- To be aware of and fully observe current liquor licensing laws.
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the company handbook and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Deal efficiently and courteously with all guest enquiries, comments and complaints.
- To attend work consistently well groomed, in uniform, as per agreed company personal presentation, punctuality/attendance standards.
- To be fully aware of hotel facilities, services and activities.
The Concierge role requires a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts.
Experience preferred, ideally of working as a concierge in a 4 or 5 star luxury hotel, though not essential, as full training will be given. We are looking for people with an outgoing, friendly and confident personality, who have good interpersonal, communication, including a fluent level of spoken English (another language in addition to English is also advantageous).
You should be extremely well-presented, with immaculate grooming and communication skills and a welcoming manner, so that you can connect well with guests from all over the world. Good attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task is ideal, whilst the ability to carry and move guests luggage is an essential requirement.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted.
Please note that only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted