Terms: Full time
Site: West Lodge Park
A vacancy has arisen for a Full Time Bartender AT WEST LODGE PARK HOTEL in Hadley Wood
This prestigious country house hotel is rated as one of the best 4* hotels in Hertfordshire, holding 1 AA Rosette. The hotel has 58 bedrooms, 7 conference and banqueting rooms, Restaurant and Terrace Bar.
This prestigious country house hotel is rated as one of the best 4* hotels in Hertfordshire, holding 1 AA Rosette. The hotel has 58 bedrooms, 7 conference and banqueting rooms, Restaurant and Terrace Bar, a collection of old master portraits and 35 acres of grounds including the Arboretum with over 800 species of trees, a national collection of Hornbeams and a helipad.
We are currently looking for a Bartender to work in our Mary Beale Restaurant, Terrace Bar.
- Setting up and arranging the Hotel’s food service areas in the Bar,Terrace.
- Welcoming and serving guest, incl. orders and service of food, wine and drinks, as directed by senior staff.
- Clearing and tidying the Bar, Terrace after meal service and replenishing/organising supplies
- Ensuring all our guests receive the highest levels of hotel service provision at all times, in line with agreed standards
- To consistently deliver superior customer service, so as to exceed guest expectations
- To be fully aware of hotel facilities, services and activities
- To be fully aware of and observe current liquor licensing laws.
- To attend work consistently well groomed, in uniform, as per agreed company personal presentation standards.
- Helping out with Conference and Banqueting, where required
- Assisting with training of new team members, as required
- To be fully aware of and comply with hotel and company rules and regulations as identified in the company handbook and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
The Bartender role requires flexibility in terms of shifts.
Experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be given. However, we are looking for people with confidence and good interpersonal skills, so you should be well-presented and possess good customer service and communication skills.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted.
Please note that only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted