Burns Night 2018
Friday, January 26, 2018
Celebrate with us the traditional Burns Night Dinner.
– Andrew Beale, Managing Director
One of the highlights of the year, our Burns night is an authentic celebration of all that is best from north of the border. Our piper addresses the haggis with the famous poem by Robert Burns, recited in the Gaelic.
Reception at 7.30pm with sparkling wine and canapés in the John Evelyn Room, piping into dinner in the Mary Beale Restaurant, four course dinner, coffee and tea, recital of Address to a Haggis by Robert Burns and a dram of Scotch whisky.
£59.00 per person (Dress code:Black tie or Kilt)
(table wines extra)
Payable on booking.
Please advise any special dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Served with artisan bread & unsalted butter
- Haddock and potato soup, sweetcorn and parsley
- Macsween’s Haggis Neeps and tatties
- Scotch fillet of beef, black pudding hash, heritage carrots
- Marmalade cake, whisky ice cream, orange crisp
- Café du Monde coffee or Newby of London loose-leaf tea, Scots tablet