...to Neil Oakman (WLP) and Sue on the birth of their son, Nathan Henry on 29th January 2005, weighing in at 8lb 2oz.
...to Marcia Brimson (HO), Nikki Stylianou (WLP), Steven Banks (WLP) and Michelle Ricks (WLP) on 5 years’ service with Beales Hotels. (pictured opposite)
...to WLP Oscar Award winners - Stephen Simms 'On the stage' (C & B Porter), Steve Banks - Behind the Scenes (Pastry Chef), and Adem Lamy - Guests Choice (C&B Porter).
• Buckingham Beale’s Wedding Co-ordinator, Mandy Lambert was in charge of The Display at Milton Keynes last weekend featuring wedding ceremonies and receptions at the hotel.
• A well attended lunch was held at Beales Hotel as a joint venture between Hertfordshire Life magazine and Beales Hotels, resulting in superb publicity for us and lots of goodwill.
• Limited Edition magazine are featuring Beales Hotel in April – this is a glossy magazine going to ABC1 households in North London and Hertfordshire
...to Martin Crewe, Head Chef at Buckingham Beales (pictured opposite)
• Successful Cocktail Training run by Bols Liqueurs took place last week
• Welcome Management - A course aimed at helping managers deliver the message of customer care to their staff, is taking place at Buckingham Beales on 22nd February.
After a wonderful collaboration with the students and staff of the Art Department at the University of Hertfordshire, the next venture is with the students from the Music Department. We are starting live music nights at Beales Hotel Hatfield every Thursday from 24th February and at West Lodge Park every Friday from 25th February, featuring talented musicians playing jazz, folk, acoustic guitar and piano. Our aim is to offer the hotels as a showcase for new talents, as well as obviously bringing new guests to the hotels.